Mud-Traks Ground Protection Mat - Rope Handles 22 in x 6 ft
Top Features for Mud-Traks Ground Protection Mat - Rope Handles 22 in x 6 ft
- For rubber tire/track vehicles only. No steel tracks.
- Easily handled by men in the field
- Fits in the back of a pickup truck
- Most aggressive traction surface in the industry (textured on both sides)
- Does not conduct electricity
- Not affected by water, gas, oil or chemicals
- Rope handles for easy lifting
- Bends, but does not roll up or break
Structural Movers, Drilling, Utilities, Construction, Landscaping, Cemeteries, Oil and Gas Industries
Mud-Traks Ground Protection Mats are designed to create temporary roadways, walk ways and work sites for vehicles and equipment.
Recommended for construction, structural movers, cemeteries, landscaping, pump service, golf courses and crossing sand. The rigid MudTrak mats feature a fine grid structure tread pattern traction surface which is good for sensitive applications such as protecting concrete, grass and grade. For a product providing increased traction, select our Mud-Traks Ground Protection Mats.
Whether on mud, sand or swamp, Mud-Traks will take you and your equipment where other mats and plywood can't. Designed with a solid fiberglass grid structure that channels tire load throughout the mat, Mud-Traks sets the industry standard for elite, portable roadway systems.
These portable roadway mats, 22 in x 6 ft, are designed with a solid fiberglass grid structure that channels tire load throughout the mat. Spreads the tire load over an area 15 times larger than the tire. Save money by stopping to replace slippery, heavy, wet, rotten, broken plywood. Mud-Traks Lawn Ground Protection Mat are not affected by water, chemicals, or temperature. Doesn't conduct electricity. The off-white color keeps mats cool in the heat so they will not damage lawns.
* Peak flexural strength of 63,000 psi
* Superstrong, lightweight fiberglass panels
* Strongest mat in the industry, easily handled by men in the field
* Ground psi substantially lower than plastic, plywood or planks
* Reduces 75 psi tire load to 11 psi
* Handles axle loads of 30,000 lbs in off-road conditions
* Bends, but does not roll up or break
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and/or Phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.Maintenance
Hose off or sweep as needed.Shipping
Ships on pallets via freight delivery.
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
SPECIFICATIONS⌃ Back to top
|SF per Item||10.98|
|Packaging||Shrink Wrapped on Pallets|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||20|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Surface Finish||Traction grooves|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Dry lay, connectors|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|
Q & A⌃ Back to top