Our equestrian safety rubber tiles transform traditional flooring into
fatigue-free, safe surfaces to protect your horses and livestock.
Equine rubber flooring is perfect for barns, wash racks, stables, breezeways and more. Provide unmatched safety and comfort for your horses and livestock. Made from 100% recycled rubber, these one-inch thick, interlocking rubber tiles provide a slip-resistant, anti-fatigue surface when wet or dry. Choose this superior, eco-friendly alternative to traditional flooring materials for better cushion and traction, all while reducing injury and bedding costs. Attractive color choices with a flat top or brick top pattern to fit your design requirements.
This product is shipped UPS or FedEx Ground and or via freight delivery.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
- Enhanced cushion
- Better traction
- 5 year warranty
- Superior design - Exceptionally durable and resilient; water permeable and fast drying
- Slip resistant – wet and dry
- Easy installation with modular design – fully-adhered or floating applications for barns, wash racks, stables, breezeways and a other traffic areas
- Safe - Non toxic and certified 100% steel free
- Eco-friendly – molded from 100% post-consumer waste tires, each tile diverts up to 1 tire from our landfills
- Easy maintenance – requires only basic cleaning with a vacuum, broom or standard garden hose
- Long Lasting - water permeable and fast drying. Won’t rot, decompose or attract insects
|Pricing for Equi Rubber Tile Colors|
|Equi Rubber Tile Black||$22.10 per piece - $5.53 per SF|
|Equi Rubber Tile Colors||$24.75 per piece - $6.19 per SF|
|Equi Rubber Tile Speckled Colors||$26.00 per piece - $6.50 per SF|