Polagard AG 0.75 Gallon 2 Part
Polagard AG is a Tough, Hard-Wearing, Waterproof Protective Coating
Top Features for Polagard AG 0.75 Gallon 2 Part
- Extremely tough, hardwearing, waterproofing protective coating
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or airless spray
- Highly resistant to gasoline, dripping oil, lubricants and road salt
- Prevents rubber tire staining. No hot tire pick-up
- Sets quickly and develops strength rapidly
- Graffiti can be removed repeatedly without damaging or sacrificing POLAGARD AG or the substrate
- Protects your investment by increasing the effective service life of the substrate
- Protects concrete, plastic, rubber tiles, and most common surfaces
concrete, stucco, mineral composites, bricks/masonry, fibreglass composites, metals, EIFS, insulation, porous stone, non-porous stone, wood, wood composites, structural steel, industrial equipment and other surfaces.
Polagard AG 0.75 Gallon 2 Part Can be used over concrete, stucco, mineral composites, bricks/masonry, fibreglass composites, most metals, EIFS (need to apply Polaprime 25), porous stone, non-porous stone, wood, wood composites, structural steel, industrial equipment and other surfaces.
POLAGARD AG (Anti-Graffiti) is a remarkable aliphatic urethane that cures to form an extremely tough, hard-wearing, protective coating. It will vigorously protect the substrate against graffiti and vandalism, weather, chemical attack and abrasion. POLAGARD AG meets or exceeds all Department of Transportation coating system requirements for soundwalls, bridges and Jersey barriers.
POLAGARD AG Part A should be added to POLAGARD AG Part B and stirred thoroughly for 3 minutes using a mechanical, E.P. rated mixer. After the air bubbles from mixing have been released, the Polagard AG may be applied by brush, roller, or airless spray. Application to porous or highly textured surfaces may require two or three coats to obtain complete protection.
Coverage area is 187 square foot.
Ships via ground service or ships via freight delivery, shrink wrapped on pallets.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
SPECIFICATIONS⌃ Back to top
|SF per Item||0.00|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||1|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Material Hardness||Shore A 97|
|Installation Method||Apply with Brush, Roller, or Spray|
|Border Strips Included||No|
Q & A⌃ Back to top