Retail Flooring Tiles
For commercial and office installations, Greatmats offers a wide range of retail flooring and tiles. Our lines include quality rubber flooring tiles by Burke Endura flooring, Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) and planks, commercial carpeting, and more for your retail flooring installation. Whether your commercial flooring is for a show room, a stairway, or simply a wall base, Greatmats is sure to have just the right products to create a professional, durable, and attractive finish.
On Sale In Stock $5.10 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $5.10 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $4.55 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $3.85 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
Benefits of Retail Mats and Flooring
There are many reasons to invest in the retail mats and flooring available at Greatmats.
- Professional Finishes at a Fraction of the Cost: Our commercial flooring tiles and mats look great, but they cost far less than investing in hardwood floors or other options.
- Excellent Durability: Commercial flooring is designed with high-traffic areas in mind, and is backed by long warranties so you can buy with confidence.
- Comprehensive: Finish your project with entrance rugs and mats, stair treads, and vinyl wall bases.
- Low Maintenance: We understand that you're busy, and that's why many of our commercial flooring products are designed to minimize the time and money that you spend on maintenance and cleaning.
- Specialty Products: From LTV tiles that actively kill germs for a healthier environment, to carpet tiles designed to actively pull dirt from shoes in order to keep your building cleaner, our flooring products are designed with the needs of a busy commercial space in mind.
- Varied Installation Methods: Whether you're looking for a permanent installation, a project you can complete yourself, or a temporary installation that you can remove later on, you'll find flooring to suit your needs.
Factors To Consider When Evaluating Your Retail Flooring Options
With such a wide range of retail flooring options to choose from, which type of retail flooring is right for your business? The following factors can help you decide:
- Appearance: Give thought to what you want the finished flooring of your commercial space to look like. You'll find finishes that resemble everything from wood to stone to various carpet patterns, so you'll have plenty of choices.
- Material: Think about the type of material that is the best fit for your space. Will people be spending lots of time on their feet, in need of a cushioned surface? Is anti-slip traction important? Do you want a warm, welcoming carpet surface?
- Amount of Traffic: How much traffic will you space see? We offer many flooring options that are highly durable.
- Installation Method: Our retail mats can be installed in a number of ways. Some are suitable for DIY installation, while others may require a professional installation.
- Temporary Flooring: Do you want a flooring option that is temporary and that can be removed or expanded in the future? If so, our raised floor tiles may be an excellent choice.
We've outlined some of our various retail flooring options below to help you get started.
Retail Rubber Flooring Tiles
Rubber flooring tiles are a low-cost, low-maintenance option that are ideal for commercial and retail environments. Rubber is highly durable, and rubber tiles are available in a variety of surface finishes to maximize traction and safety. Since rubber is forgiving and offers some cushion, it is a great choice for use in areas where falls may be possible, such as in stairwells.
The Endura line of rubber retail flooring products carries a 10-year limited warranty, so you can invest in confidence. There are dozens of color possibilities and multiple surface texture options. Choose from a variety of solid, marble, or speckled designs to achieve the exact appearance that suits your building. Surface textures include square, sculptured, smooth, flat, and round finishes, all of which create a safe flooring which maximizes traction.
These commercial floor tiles are made in the USA and may qualify for LEED points. Wholesale and contractor pricing is available on some products. Please ask one of our flooring experts for details.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles and Planks
Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) and planks are another popular option for retail and commercial spaces. LVT tiles are available in beautiful luxury finishes, such as fine wood grain, rustic wood grain, natural stone, granite, concrete, and ceramic. These tiles are highly durable, and are available at a fraction of the cost that actual wood, granite, or concrete.
LVT flooring boasts an impressive 10-year limited warranty for commercial applications. When used in residential areas, the warranty is good for 25 years. LVT retail flooring features nano-silver anti-bacterial technology, which can actually make your commercial space healthier by actively killing bacteria such as staph and E.coli, viruses like rhinovirus and molds. LVT is a low-maintenance option suitable for many applications.
Commercial Carpet Tiles
If you're looking for the welcoming feel of carpet-style retail flooring, commercial carpet tiles are the perfect solution. These tiles are designed with durability in mind, and are easy to install. Create patterns using different colors of heavy-duty carpet tiles, and choose from a wide variety of carpet colors and designs. Many of these tiles are designed to draw dirt off of shoes, which helps to keep the rest of your building looking great while cutting down on your cleaning time.
Be sure to consider our Atlas Commercial Carpet Tiles, Champion XP Carpet Squares, or Dominator LP Gym Carpet Tiles. Each is designed for heavy traffic areas and comes with a 5 to 7 year limited warranty. These tiles are non-woven carpets with permanently anti-static properties and have a bitumen backing for increased lifespan and fire safety. Designed specifically for commercial use, these durable carpets continue to look great, even in high-traffic areas.
Retail Entrance Mats and Commercial Stair Treads and Base
To complete your project, Greatmats proudly offers entrance rugs and mats, stair treads, and vinyl wall bases of all types and sizes. Our retail entrance flooring, stair treads, and wall bases are all designed to withstand the high traffic that any commercial space sees, while continuing to look great. You are sure to find a product to complement your main flooring selection, while enjoying the convenience of being able to purchase all of the supplies for your project in one place.
Temporary Retail Flooring
In addition to our durable, high quality permanent flooring options, we also offer temporary, modular retail flooring in the form of carpet tiles, vinyl-topped interlocking tiles, plastic indoor/outdoor tiles, rubber tiles and laminate tiles. These removable flooring tiles can be installed without any adhesive, and the tiles interlock like puzzle pieces or can be connected via other locking mechanisms. The tiles connect securely, so they won't pull apart during use.
The major benefit of these tiles, though, is that you can remove them if and when you want to. Whether you're looking for a temporary flooring option to be replaced in the future, or want the versatility of being able to expand your flooring by adding on new tiles, these modular tiles provide you with plenty of choices. If a tile becomes worn or damaged, you can also replace that single tile, rather than replacing the entire floor.
Purchasing Your Commercial Flooring
No doubt, Greatmats offers an excellent selection of retail flooring. If you have questions about which product will work best for you, please feel free to contact our flooring experts at 877-822-6622. We would be happy to provide you with flooring samples, to give you detailed shipping information, and to help you choose the best product for your project.
Commitment to Customers
At Greatmats, we want you to be happy with your product and with your shopping experience. That's why we offer a price match guarantee, and we operate our business with the Golden Rule model - treat others as you want others to treat you. Because we ensure that our customers are satisfied with every order, we have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. You can buy from us with confidence, knowing that your satisfaction is our priority.
You can feel good about buying from Greatmats. We give back to the community by donating 5 percent of our annual profits to local non-profit organizations.
Do you have questions about these products? Would you like a quote or a sample of one of these flooring options? Please contact our customer service team at 877-822-6622. We would be delighted to help you choose the right flooring for your project.
Contests and Promotions
Earn Greatmats prizes and discounts by participating in our contests and promotions continually updated on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Greatmats). Each month we hold a customer photo contest, and periodically we offer other contests for a chance to win gift cards, certificates or Greatmats merchandise, giving out thousands of dollars' worth of prizes each year. Like us on Facebook to find out what promotions are going on now. Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of the action and potentially win some great prizes!