Backed by a ten year warranty, Endura is one of the best life-cycle flooring values available. It is being used worldwide in thousands of commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities. Burke and Endura Rubber Flooring products are the longest wearing, most beautiful, most forgiving, and toughest rubber floors available. Our Endura Rubber Solid has built-in emerging waxes that help resist dirt, grime, gum and tobacco tars and allow it to produce a continuous luster for years without waxing. Even tile that has not been cleaned in some time will quickly brighten when cleaned as instructed.
Proper and regular maintenance procedures are important in order to ensure maximum savings from our Endura Rubber Solid's self-waxing qualities. Endura Rubber Solid's natural, reemerging waxes are much like the natural reemerging oils in your skin. Both Our Rubber Flooring and your skin work better with proper care to function efficiently. Skin exposed to strong detergents or solvents becomes dry. Using strong detergents on Our Endura Rubber Solid can remove its emerging waxes temporarily.
We Recommend Using BR-711 for an adhesive on this product
This product is shipped via freight delivery.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
This product is non-returnable.
- Material: Rubber
- Material Density: 85 Shore A
- Type: Tile
- Country of Manufacture: USA
- Tile Size: 18.125” x 18.125”
- Thickness: .125”
- Connection: None
- Weight: 44 pounds per carton
- Edge Type: Straight Edge
- Tiles per carton: 20
- Ordering Minimum: 200 square feet
- UV Treated: No
- Stocked: No
- Non Absorbent: Yes
- Ships Out From Warehouse: 2 to 3 weeks
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Installation: Hard Flat Surface
- Special Adhesives: BR-711 Rubber floor adhesive
- Top Texture: Round, square, or sculptured
- Loss Per Tile: none
- Reversible: no
Size and Dimensions:
- Round - .125" - 18.125" x 18.125"
- Square - .125" - 18.125" x 18.125"
- Sculptured - .125" - 18.125" x 18.125"
View Installation PDF
View Maintenance PDF
View Warranty PDF
- Applicable Standards - ASTM F-1344, Class 1A
- Flame Resistance - ASTM E-648, Class 1 - ASTM E-84, Class B
Custom colors may be special ordered. Custom Colors Require a 1000 SF minimum Order
|Pricing for Endura Rubber Solid 45.625 SF|
|Cost per Carton||$249.00|
|Cost per SF||$6.33|
001 Malibu Sand
204 Gray Fog
206 Light Beige
208 Light Gray
254 Light Teal
001 Malibu Sand
505 True Blue
523 Black Brown
660 Rocky Slate
663 Sky Gray
875 Navy Night Blue