These interlocking carpet tiles are an excellent choice for trade show booths, home basement floors, and any retail installation where a carpet top with anti fatigue flooring is needed, such as parmacies and behind retail counters. This interlocking carpet is commercial quality designed to last for years of retail and commercial usage.
These interlocking carpet tiles are perfect for trade show booths and will provide a professional look and a comfortable anti-fatigue feel. Choose this carpet tile for a basement floor to create a comfortable and warm carpet floor system that is waterproof and stain resistant. Our interlocking carpet tiles are an easy DIY installation project as this carpet tile can be cut using a sharp utility knife for a wall to wall fit. Install this interlocking carpet tile directly over any hard flat surface including concrete, wood or ceramic.
The bottom structure of this interlocking carpet tile is a 1/2 inch dense foam material that is designed to provide the best anti-fatigue characteristics for people that need to stand for long periods of time. Durable enough for tables and chairs, these interlocking carpet tiles are a great choice for high traffic areas, at conventions and retail environments or for an interlocking rug for anti-fatigue work stations.
Our interlocking carpet tiles are available in five popular colors and can ship via ground service to your door. Greatmats has this interlocking carpet tile in stock and can ship in a few working days from the time of order. Choose the Royal Interlocking Carpet Tile for your next flooring project that requires a clean looking carpet with a padded fatigue bottom. We are sure you will be very satisfied with this high quality carpeted flooring option.
- Trade Show Booths, Conventions and Showroom Flooring
- Basements and Garages
- Sun Rooms
- Interlocking rugs
- Great for Concrete or and Hard Floor
Color and shade may vary somewhat from carpet tile to carpet tile within the same order and/or lot or batch of carpet tile. This is common with this type of interlocking carpet tile.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
- 10x10 ft kit coverage has no loss
- 20x20 ft kit has 1.75 inch loss, for a 19 ft 10.25 inch actual coverage
- Mix and match to create any layout or design.
- Border Strips Provided, 2 per mat to make any mat a corner, border or center
- Easy to install, easy to take up, lightweight and portable.
- Easy to clean. Can be vacuumed.
- Anti-Fatigue Relief
- Place directly on concrete or tile, no adhesive needed for a snug, tight fit.
- Waterproof and odor proof.
- Anti-fatigue and insulation value similar to carpet.
- Comfortable and Durable, Light and Portable
- Will Stand up to Tables and Chairs and High Heels
- Easy to Assemble, Easy to Clean
- Build any size layout in 2 Ft increments
- Interlocking design makes for continuous surface system
- The edge is not beveled down, it is a straight 90 degree edge. The straight edge will not present a tripping hazard.
- Can be custom cut with utility knife and a straight edge
- No Odor
- Non Slip
- No Adhesive Required
Size and Dimensions:
- Tile Size: 24" x 24" x 5/8"
- Foam Padding Thickness: 1/2"
When installing make sure all the arrows on the bottom of these mats are pointing in the same direction.
View Fire Rating PDF
Order 25 tiles per 100 SF of coverage - for example, a 10x10 ft booth is 25 tiles and a 20x20 ft booth is 100 tiles
|Pricing for Interlocking Carpet Tile Royal|
|2x2 ft|| On Sale Now
$11.96 per piece - $2.99 per SF
|400 SF +||Interlocking Carpet Tile Royal Request A Quote|