Display flooring foam tiles are made of premium quality EVA/PE foam material and are a durable floor product that can turn any hard surface such as a trade show booth into a comfortable and great looking display floor. Our color options for these interlocking display floor foam mats will allow you to mix and match to fit your decor and get creative with your foam flooring.
It is easy to create a 10x10 foot display floor in your trade show booth with 25 foam tiles which will easily fit into one carton. A 10x20 foot display floor or special events booth would require 50 foam tiles, while a 20x20 ft show booth will require 100 foam tiles. Easily clean the foam mats on a daily basis.
Display floors interlocking foam mats are an excellent choice when people have to stand for hours at a time or all day. This type of display flooring is great for a trade show booths. Our premium foam tiles are available in 15 brilliant colors and come with two border strips attached, so that each 2x2 foot foam mat can be either a center, a border, or a corner piece with no wasted material.
This 5/8 inch premium foam mat is 15 mm thick. It is the thickest 5/8 inch foam mat you will find in the marketplace. Other 5/8 inch foam mats you will find advertised are only 14 mm thick which is closer to 1/2 inch material. Our premium 5/8 inch foam mats are 2x2 feet in size and come with two border strips per foam tile. This makes it easy to create island layout with finished borders. This foam tile product is offered with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty against product defects.
Consider a hard plastic cargo ready carrying case to transport and store your foam mats for years of use. We have many cargo ready durable plastic display floor carrying cases to choose from: 2x4 and 4x4 foot sizes up to cases that carry 200 foam tiles for a 40x40 foot display floor booth.
- Display Floors
- Event Floorings
- Trade Show Booths
- Trade Show Flooring
- Conventions and Showroom Flooring
- Great for Concrete and Hard Surfaces
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
- Anti-Fatigue Relief
- 2 Border Strips Included per Tile
- Place Directly on Concrete
- No Adhesive Needed
- Snug Fitting Interlocks
- Lead Free and Latex Free
- Quality EVA/PE Foam Material
- 15 Colors to Choose - Very Strong Colors
- 0-35 Shore C Hardness Rating - for durability
- No Odor
- No Adhesive Required
Size and Dimensions:
- Tile: 24" x 24" x 5/8" - thickness tolerance of 1 mm + or -
- Each foam mat covers 4 Square Feet
- Wide range of brilliant colors available. Mix and match to create any layout or design.
- Color is solid through entire mat.
- Border strips are included in the price to create a finished, smooth edge on the outside of mat area.
- The edge is not beveled down, it is a straight 90 degree edge. The straight edge will not present a tripping hazard.
- Easy to install, easy to take up, lightweight and portable.
- Easy to clean. Can be vacuumed and washed with soap and water - test your vacuum
- Closed cell EVA/PE foam will not absorb moisture or water.
- Expand your floor as needed.
- High heels can puncture the foam mats - for high heels we recommend to use our "Royal Interlocking Carpet Tile".
- When the foam tiles interlock together they will lose about 3/8" per tile, each border strips added about .5 inch.
- Test your vacuum on the foam tiles to make sure your vacuum will not leave scratches.
- Color and shade may vary somewhat from foam tile to foam tile within the same order, this is common with this type of EVA foam material.
- Made in Taiwan
Have your vacuum cleaner set at highest setting or just use hose and nozzle. Don't use power head.
High Heels can puncture the foam mats - for high heels we recommend to use our Royal Interlocking Carpet Tile.
For aerobics use do not place onto of carpeting, as foam mats can shift.
Premium foam mats are not suitable for power lifting or dropping weights. Rubber flooring weight lifting mats will be needed for most free weight applications.
When the foam mats interlock together they will lose about 3/8" per tile.
When used outside the foam mats may expand and curl if exposed to direct sunlight in warm climates for extended periods of time.
Test your vacuum on the foam mats to make sure your vacuum will not leave scratches.
Color and shade may vary somewhat from foam mat to foam mat within the same order, this is common with this type of EVA foam mat material.
Allow the foam mats to acclimate to your room before installation. Allow an expansion gap when cutting the foam mats to fit wall to wall. The foam mats can expand with changes in heat and humidity.
|Pricing for Foam Floor Mats Premium 5/8 Inch|
|2x2 ft|| On Sale Now
$5.80 per piece - $1.45 per SF
|400 SF +||Foam Floor Mats Premium 5/8 Inch Request A Quote|