Mud-Traks Lawn Ground Protection Mat - Grip Holes 22 in x 8 ft
GREATMATS CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
ALSO VIEWED PRODUCTS
- For rubber tire/track vehicles only. No steel tracks.
- Easily handled by men in the field
- Fits in the back of a pickup truck
- Most aggressive traction surface in the industry (textured on both sides)
- Does not conduct electricity
- Not affected by water, gas, oil or chemicals
- Grip holes for easy lifting
Cemeteries, landscaping, pump service, golf courses and crossing sand.
Mud-Traks Lawn Ground Protection Mat with Grip Holes are the strongest and most rigid mat in the industry that men can lift. Pound for pound, these lightweight composite, fiberglass panels are stronger than wood, plastic or steel.
This mat is designed for lawn mats vehicle weight up to 35,000 lbs (17.5 ton)
Recommended for cemeteries, landscaping, pump service, golf courses and crossing sand. The rigid MudTrak mats feature a fine traction surface which is good for sensitive applications such as protecting concrete and grass. For a product providing increased traction, select our Ground Protection Mats. These are available in a variety of sizes in black, white, and clear.
Whether on mud, sand or swamp, Mud-Traks will take you and your equipment where other mats and plywood can't. Designed with a solid fiberglass grid structure that channels tire load throughout the mat, Mud-Traks sets the industry standard for elite, portable roadway systems.
These portable roadway mats, 22 in x 8 ft, are designed with a solid fiberglass grid structure that channels tire load throughout the mat. Spreads the tire load over an area 15 times larger than the tire. Save money by stopping to replace slippery, heavy, wet, rotten, broken plywood. Mud-Traks Lawn Ground Protection Mat are not affected by water, chemicals, or temperature. Doesn't conduct electricity. The off-white color keeps mats cool in the heat so they will not damage lawns.
* Peak flexural strength of 63,000 psi
* Superstrong, lightweight fiberglass panels
* Strongest mat in the industry, easily handled by men in the field
* Ground psi substantially lower than plastic, plywood or planks
* Reduces 75 psi tire load to 11 psi
* Handles axle loads of 30,000 lbs in off-road conditions
* Bends, but does not roll up or break
Hose off or sweep as needed.Shipping
Ships on pallets via freight delivery.
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
SPECIFICATIONS⌃ Back to top
|SF per Item||14.67|
|Packaging||Shrink Wrapped on Pallets|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||50|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Surface Finish||Traction grooves|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Dry lay, connectors|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|
Q & A⌃ Back to top